Sunday, November 3, 2013

Transcript 12-6-2012 Version 1 My Private Audio

12-6-12 my private audio episode 191 @ talkshoe com guest k*** l*** (comes on 1h28m)[garbled words/comments in brackets]

1:26 i filed a claim of conusuance.

1:28 Thats how you establish jurisdiction... they try to move jurisdiction but then it goes back. You wont understand it if read in a dictionary. In 1828 it was considered obsolete.

I demand my property back to my control.

What happened to me i filed in a federal district court of the united states. The judge assigned to it assigned a magistrate who decided to take my district court of the us and convert it to united states district court.
You cant bring any law into the united states district court, it has to be under some sort of title code.
Thats what the man was talking about earlier; nature. Nature means the title code. I am not making a title code claim because there is no remedy or relief in your codes for me on the claim that im making.
Please put it back to the district court in which i filed original jurisdiction in. thats a claim of consuance. The clerk and magistrate didnt know what i was talking about. The head judge knew.

I see that order on paper. Do you want me to tell you how many different reasons why that order is void? He says why? Its the wrong jurisdiction, its not signed its robo signed, its not sealed, its not time stamped, its not file stamped, its not verified [and you just?] sent out certified opinion, and it never went thru the clerk of the courts office and he doesnt have the scope of authority to issue orders [because] hes a magistrate, hes independent of the tribunal. Thats how many was i can describe this is a void order. Because its damaging my suit. Leave my suit alone. Stop trying to modify it. He said the court will take it under advisement. I said i will move like lightening and sue all of youse. You are interfering with my rights because theyre administrating my property without right. See because the judge ordered it, all the magistrate said in the order was the court has concerns about propriety. All propriety means youre disputing whether i own my claim or the united states district court owns my claim. Let me make it simple. I own karls claim. Unless a man comes forth and makes a claim under an affirmation in open court you keep your hands off my case. My case is going to go before a jury and nobody else is allowed to review it. He says well were just going to read it and see if it has any merit.

I said dont even try it because only my case goes before the jury. The jury gets to determine the merits. If you try to dismiss my case cause it lacks merit im going to be all over you in half a heart beat with lawsuits. Im not going to a circuit court or 11th court of appeal. Im not doing any of that nonsense. Im going to sue you. So im giving you fair warning.

So what happened?

I just got off the phone with him 2 hours ago. I record everything.
Somebody changed my claim into a complaint. If you file a complaint with the court they get to determine the merits. When you have a claim in court only the jury gets to determine the facts of your claim. You can let the judge determine if you think you can work with him but i dont trust any judge.

1:39 thats the erie case from 1938, the fed guv can only hear the matter once in one state. [he tried in pennsylvannia but cant sue utility there, attorney said we can sue and win in new york, he tried and didnt]. No illuminati nonsense, no global birth certificate nonsense.
A rule is just courts opinion. Courts cant make laws. Congress makes laws. If you come into court as pro se etc then you have to follow their rules.
The united states and federal do not mean the same thing. Federal is a hebrew word just means alliance.
The united states is a noun. Federal is an adjective its not a noun.

1:46 discharging a debt? I think its wonderful. What kind of debt?

Its very easy to deal with any kind of debt.
Anytime anybody brings [you?] before the judge you say to preserve the record and get it ready for appeal i would like to swear in under oath or affirmation to open court that everything im saying is going to be true. So that way we establish right now that this is going to be testimony that can be used in an appeal. And the judge will say okay i accept that. Now anybody on the other side who wants enter testimony to this matter let him now come forth and testify swear under oath or affirmation that all he is saying will be true. And an attorney cant come forth and testify.
But the only bad thing about doing that all the time is.. this is that accepted for value nonsense,  that man, winston shrout, the only bad thing about his beliefs.. well theyre great, you could discharge all the debt this way..the only problem is when you go to get a new cell phone contract or if you try to get your lights turned on theyre gonna make you put up a thousand, two thousand dollar deposit when you go to another apartment because its going to destroy your credit rating. Will you get out of that debt? Yes, one time. You better pick a good one like your mortgage. Youll need to put a deposit for phone, etc.

1:50 thats not true

well thats what i heard.

If you want to do a4v realize the 2 dimensional world is not going to let you back in.
host; your credit doesnt get destroyed for 7 years. Capitol one is sending me offers. .. it [a4v] didnt work on everything but didnt destroy my credit theyre still sending offers.
They love it. They take it and securitize on it. They may not show a zero balance on your credit card, but theyll accept it gladly but they wont send it back. 
Because of the forced benefit of federal reserve notes we cant pay for anything, we just discharge it.
Based on the labor of the people and good faith and credit, our signature should be enough.
Theres other ways to discharge the debt other than accepted for value. I said discharge the debt by going in there and saying is there a man going to come here and verify that debt. If there is no man going to verify the debt cause im not claiming im a debtor. Just do that.
[i would not agree that accepted for value is acceptance/admission of debt or being a debtor]

1:58 verified mans the spoken word. Certified means a piece of paper.

2:00 i conditionally accept upon verified proof of claim. You can stop right there.

How you going to plead guilty, not guilty or no contest?
May i have pen and paper.
Judge screaming.
May i have use of pen and paper. I will answer the court on paper that way its on the record. That way it wont be disambiguous and youll know exactly what im saying. And all im gonna present to a magistrate at an arrangement is; is there a claim before this court or a complaint. Is the complaint verified. Will the verifier be appearing today. If the verifier will not appear today i move we dismiss this thing withOUT prejudice, i'll come back the rest of my life if somebody will come forth with a verified claim. But until then leave me alone. And if i get dragged back into court again im going to charge you ten thousand dollars.
Judge screaming thats not what i said, guilty not guilty or no contest.
I already gave the court my answer. To plead means youre begging to a higher authority.

2:05 well the whole trick is you want to get in & out of court as fast as you can. You just want to say is there a verified claim and will there be a verifier? And the state will never have anybody come forth and verify a cocaine possession against them. So gordon hall says do you have a driver license? No i have a commercial license. Hes just making fun of me because i have a comm license... why should i give it up because when they give me a ticket for driving a car it doesnt effect my driving record or insurance policy cause i got it under a commercial licesne. He says well that makes you a citizen sir!

This has nothing to do with the verified claim on the day the magistrate is charging me with a crime. If the magistrate has a verified claim i dont care if im the man from mars or if i have a birth certificate. Is there somebody here that is going to verify the complaint against me? Yes or no? [judge screaming] well you got a driver license dont you?! Sir, that has nothing to do.. is there going to be somebody in this court to verify the claim that is before the court at this time?  what does having a driver, or pilot or astronaut license have to do with me entering a plea before a court? Im not going to plead to the court.

Im going to wait for a verified claim. And i will have the charges dismissed which means they can come back without prejudice. That means im open to anybodys claim for the rest of my life.

Is the verifier in court? He is? May i please have 72 hours to try to settle this debt with that man whos verifying that claim against me.  If i knew i hurt this man i would have settled with him.

2:08 codes and statutes? Oh you better believe i shattered those things. My rap sheet hits the floor and rolls. Theres no convictions on any of them because i always say who is going to verify this claim?

2:10 $300 or 30 days in jail. I can only pay 5 dollars a week is the best i can do [and do not negotiate].
He said okay. Judges will work with you. … the courts have to accept your offer. [listen to this negotiation explanation]

2:14 what makes a verified claim?
mans word. [goes on awhile. Good info]

2:19 DNA is circumstantial...

2:20 like having cocaine in your car. Somebody from the state is going to have to come forth and say because you have 100 pounds of cocaine in your car it caused you an injury or harm or breach of contract because it was their car and you made an agreement not to put no more cocaine in your trunk. If theres no injured party the state has no standing against you because nobody here is going to verify that because you had 100 lbs of coke in your car they were injured. They suffered a loss. Who is the injured party? Who am i going to make this up to? You gotta give me a remedy. You gotta give me some way to say im sorry to who i trespassed against. You cant just make up all these silly rules because next youll say just walking out my door is a criminal act. You gotta say because im doing something is actually causing a direct harm to somebody and its gotta be verified.

2:25 theyre not putting the notices on my record. if they dont stop doing that i have to sue them in their own individual capacity because theyre hurting me as a man and im talking to them man to man, stop doing what youre doing. I dont care what hat theyre wearing. I dont care if theyre calling themselves judge or magistrate, you are a man and i am a man and by you denying me my right to access this court and move my claim thru this court... dont interfere with my process.

2:31 the irs is going to send you a bill. If you want to dispute this...the burden of proof is on you as plaintiff that you dont owe taxes.

Fill out W4, write exempt at the bottom, keep the original. I believe im exempt.
Mam can you put down the exact number i owe and sign it. She said i cant do that. You just told him he owes $X. if he believes he owes it, he owes it.

Caller: the irs called my employer and said we are not accepting exempt anymore and they started taking withhold again.

I can hold the original W4 signed exempt up in court. Tax man is going to have to swear i do.
2:40 that dont stop them from taking it. once i inform them i am going to sue then theyre liable when they took it. I told them to validate the debt and they didnt. And i told them validate it under penalty of perjury in front of the court clerk which is a notary.
You told them to validate the debt. did you tell them to validate that you owe a tax?
No i reversed it on them. I said the debt is owed to me. They have to prove that its not owed to me. Give me proof of numbers and off the name and off the bond numbers off the birth certificate and everything else and if you fail to do it and you dont do it you acquiesce and prove the fraud and [ ] estoppel.
You have to come to court and prove that my status of being exempt is not true. Thats what i would say just prove my status of being exempt is not true. I claim that i am exempt. Who is going to claim in court that im not exempt. Thats the burden of proof on them.

They took money out of the bank [and sold stock?] without a court order. I filed claim with the county sheriff.

This is how the irs works. They send you a letter. You got 3 days to respond. In 10 days your bank accounts are seized and theres all liens on your property and you gotta battle them for the next hundred years to try to get that stuff back. So thats the whole thing like angela says conditional acceptance. So you've got to move like lightening. You have 72 hours to get back to them. If you get it friday it has to be back monday.
I accepted it under TILA on the 4th day.

There is nothing on the planet that is going to reverse their beliefs that they can do this to you in 72 hours.
I say im going to sue you and they say no you cant we're immune. I said no, now that i told you im going to sue you you are liable on your own personal liability.
But you have to be the person who penned it.

You can do it on both of them. The agent and...because now its constructive fraud because you have 2 parties taking your property.

Yeah i guess thats conspiracy against something.

Theyre the withholding agent and theyre conspiring with the irs under the fraud. ...both of them to validate the debt and they dont validate it and they take it anyhow, now theyre constructive fraud.
It all depends on how you filed your W4 at first

... I was retired there was no W4 needed. There was aW8 ben and that shows youre exempt.

2:45 W8 ben, 8 is recreation. Whats the ben stand for? Sons of. Sons of moses, sons of god.
When you put in a w8 ben its a new creation. Not in their jurisdiction theyre foreign to them.
Someone said to send it to pennsylvania and i wondered if he lived there.
I live in ohio and sent it to cincinnati and they sent it back.
On the chat board; w8 ben is for benefits.
No thats not true.


2:48 everybody says the code says this, the supreme court rules this, etc.
thats fine. use their codes, citations, statutes, but what you say is;

i believe that you do not have the right to interfere with my property.

not only is that my belief im gonna support my belief on your statutes, citations and codes also support my claim.

so make their statutes, citations and codes support your claim.

dont make your claim based on their statutes, citations and codes because you cant use another mans word for your word. your word is your word and your word alone.

if youre going to use their statutes, codes and rules and citations then youre just trying to interpret somebody else's word. its not your word.

so when you make a claim make it in your word and make it one or two sentences and then bombard them with ten thousand citations. but make your claim in your words and your words alone.

thats my opinion.
make your claim, then state the supporting facts behind it.
but make your claim

because only another man can come to court and dispute your claim.
nobody else can come to court and dispute your claim but another man,
and then the show is on in front of a jury and i explained all that already.

send me that training vid to keep all the pro se litigant over to the civil
rights title 42, 1983 side so we can 12b6 em.
Call ends 2h52m

No comments:

Post a Comment