Saturday, December 21, 2013

Waive The Benefit Ankle Bracelet Strategy


I am adding to  Karl's classic three versions of him helping a guy get ankle bracelets taken off for people to use as a strategy or template to make their own when being forced to take a government benefit.

Again the start of another template.  Karl says he does not like templates..  Call it a strategy.  Fill in your situation then try it out on friends.

Me: "Yes I took this benefit (court, filing a 1040, ankle bracelet, jail time). I have new knowledge (it is no longer a benefit, Can a man forces another man to take a benefit?).   I wish the man giving me this benefit to stop it now.  Or else  I wish to meet this man to figure you why he wants me to force me so I can ask for forgiveness and fix what I did wrong."

One has to be cunning.  Do not threaten, do not accuse. 

----
Thanks again to j mark I found his writings at this group on google:
Transcript by j_mark see linkee or
groups.yahoo.com/group/peaceful_inhabitant/messages

8-29-13 my private audio at talkshoe . com Karl Lentz

1:36 write first name of public official, write that I am a man

Who is the “they” who wont take this ankle bracelet off my property.

1:39 i am sorry that i put this ankle bracelet is around my ankle. I no longer require this ankle bracelet but i know its all my fault this ankle bracelet is around my ankle.

He said BS its all conspiracy against man's rights...

There is nobody but you that got you in the position that you are. Until you accept all responsibility for all your actions or inactions there is nothing i can do for you.   You have to realize its all your fault and you have to move them towards forgiveness.

At one point in time i believed that you had some sort of standing or capacity to do something to me. Now i have become self aware. Im a man and you do not have any control or jurisdiction or any rights over a man. You are irs, you are fbi, you are cia, you are doj, you are xyq. You are a 2 dimensional piece of paper. You dont exist anywhere on the planet but on paper. You are not going to be able to appear in court to testify under oath or affirmation. You are not going to be able to verify anything. Now im awake. Now i realize i was in grave error. I did some incredibly stupid things. I did some really stupid stuff. Now im going to get back to the 3rd dimension we let alone.  At one time i believed it was a benefit. Now i realize it is actually a detriment and causing great harm to me as a man. So im going to have to back away from it. Im going to have to free myself from it.

---------
9-19-13  My Private Audio at talkshoe . com     DeanClifford (1st half) & KarlLentz (2nd half)

3:02:23 Letter for guy with ankle bracelet and IRS.
Guy writes second letter.

Karl wrote:
I at one time believed it was in my best interest and a benefit to me to have the USA along with  its agents to attach this ankle bracelet upon my person.  I am sorry that I wasted everybodies time and government expenses to grant my wish to have this placed on my person.

But at this time I know longer feel that it is a benefit to be under house arrest.  I wish for the United States or the people that place this upon my person to come back and claim their property or I am going Take control of this property and I am going to remove it from my person because it is trespassing upon my property. 

3:03:44 Guy messes up with second letter.  DON'T THREATEN!
They did not do IT to you.  You did.

I am sorry I wished to be placed here at one time I believed it to be a great benefit, now in this time of awareness or consciousness I realized that I made an error.  I would like to agree to undo what I agreed to do.  If any man wants to come forward and force me to live up to my agreements I would be more than happy to entertain any claims.

1 comment:

  1. Is there a reason why direct links to the calls referenced are not provided?

    ReplyDelete